Friday, June 12, 2015

Hammering Through The Days...

Time to build up!
Hey people! I've been awash in small business work and life itself. 

But- considering I just did a video tour with Deek- YEP DEEK! WOOP WOOP! I'm all jazzed and thought- "yeah I'll bang out a blog post before heading out to bake until 1am!" This was only possible thanks to the fun tour and rounds and rounds of compliments from Deek....which means quite a lot to Dan and I. We watched his videos early on, he's seen it all - from the pimped out tiny houses to rickety shacks in the sticks. 






Fun times with Deek! :)




The video tour should be out sometime soon-- fair warning all- it is abundant in off-color jokes. We are both goof balls- and once the back and forth gets started......haha Needless to say it was a good time. I'll be sure to post when it comes out!


Other than that, I have been putting all energy and effort into the baked goods business. I named it after our real life pets Wendy and Walter, and designed the logo after them as well. It's been a blur, but a wonderful blur. The first market went really well- sold out my breads! So I'm ready to double my offering for tomorrow and hopefully show up at another market somewhere in the state very soon! I specialize in gluten and dairy free breads, cookies, crackers, and more! Check it out people! 






Racing to make my first display
for the market! I used wood from
the favor display from our wedding.
TRIPLE LIFE for this pallet wood.
The plants are finally getting into full swing and I picked my first bowl of strawberries from the roof. I can't wait to see what yields come from each method- I hope the WHOLE ROOF gets smothered in cucumber leaves too! 

I'll check in again soon!
Thanks for reading!
Like Us On Facebook

Broc and peppers

Strawberries, cukes, leeks

YUM!

I wish everyone could smell this photo!!!




3 comments:

  1. Love the name and logo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the selfie master! Deek rocks!! Amazing how spring has come in full force not a month after the last snow. Wishing you the best success for your new business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting and informative blog... if you want to buy properties without brokerage see visit Kolhapur property

    ReplyDelete