Boy, does it feel good! Being home in general feels pretty damn good right now. After a four day conference in DC, I arrived home yesterday, then woke up and went right to work again. I made it through the day! I took tomorrow off, and I already have a sizable list laid out for myself. While I was gone, Dan did a myriad of little things from trim, to installing hardware, to tung oiling. Soon I will get a video tour together. Hopefully tomorrow!
I have this new rush of energy coursing through me and I'm taking advantage. I grabbed the dry erase board and made lists for both of us. Having that to reference can be really helpful when things get overwhelming. We are hoping to have a get together on Sunday for everyone who has helped in some way. So keep your calendars open people! We want to give everyone a chance to check out the inside once it's done, and have a fire, some music, and of course a toast and heartfelt thank-you's to the community that we have become a part of through this adventure.
|Materials for the curtains.|
The super colorful one is for the kitchen & cubbies. :)
Since I am in the mood to STEAMROLL my To Do list --I'm keeping this entry short and sweet. In fact, I'll leave you with one of my favorite things, a list. (OCD- I know)
So here is what is going to get done or at least started in the next 36 hours or so:
- Final coat of yellow on bathroom door
- Measure and sew curtains - Kitchen and cubby curtains first
- Unpack organize arts/crafts stuff
- Materials for fridge drawer, shelf doors, and built in love seat
- Move miscellaneous items from Uncle's to storage
- Find/make storage baskets
- Hay Bails around the base of the trailer - for weather proofing
- Post more Craigslist items (Sold a bed frame for $50 yesterday!)
- Mount closet mirror
Thanks for reading!
Like Us On Facebook